THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE!
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.
- The content of this Web Site (www.thechemocrew.com), such as text, graphics, forum postings and other material is for informational and support purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment – for you or anyone else.
- You should ask your physician or other qualified healthcare provider to help you in interpreting the information on this Web Site, and in applying the information to your individual case.
- The information on this Web Site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
- Never ignore professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen on this Web Site.
- Depending on any information provided by Chemo Crew or other visitors to the Web Site is solely at your own risk.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other credentialed healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Medical information changes constantly. Therefore, the information on this Web Site and on linked websites should not be considered current, complete, or accurate.